Saturday, June 30, 2012

Seeing Jesus...

Per Joe on FB: Rest in peace my beautiful son! He is in eternal glory resting with his lord and savior:-). He passes away in no pain and in such a peaceful way.

Thanks everyone for praying for this precious family. Andrew now sees with his eyes what his heart had already known and our grief is dwarfed by his joy.

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day--and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing. -2 Timothy 4:7-8

In His Grace,

Peter & Kim

1 comment:

  1. peter,
    thanks for the update...i don't do facebook so I was checking joe's site every hour. I am so thankful that the Lord gave them time to say goodbye for now...my heart grieves, but I know that the Lord is in control and Andrew is with Jesus. love in christ, danielle

    ReplyDelete