Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Urgent Prayers for Andrew

Dear Friends, below is an update from Joe (Andrew's dad) on the CT scan. Things look very bleak right now for Andrew and they are preparing to say "good-bye". Please pray. We are still praying for a miracle but if the Lord should choose to take His child home please pray for comfort, hope and the peace of Christ for Andrew and his family.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
FROM JOE PARK: It's with an utterly broken, sad and grieving heart that the c.t. scan showed Andrew's lungs are worse than 3 weeks ago.  The scan shows more murkiness and there is a an absence of tissue in the lung that may be indicative of an infection or a healed one.
The team basically said they have done whatever they can to help his lungs.  Dr. Sonali said he has little chance of surviving and we need to focus on his comfort.  I asked if we are at the point of letting him go and there are no other option and she said that if we let go know, it's a acceptable decision.  Basically,
Andrew will need a miracle!  Sonali brought up putting a tube in his neck, so he could be more comfortable than the breathing tube down his throat.  Being on a breathing tube down his throat for such an extended time gets uncomfortable.  It also may allow him to be more lucid and communicate with us.  It will possible allow his loved ones to say goodbye.  It also can give him time to turn around, although unlikely.

I met with Jim the chaplain and we discussed what is best for Andrew and the possible things we will need to do before we say goodbye.  This is all overwhelming to say the least, but these questions and scenarios need to be addressed.

I ask you from the bottom of my heart that Andrew is at peace, comfortable and not scared.  I don't want my boy to be this way.

I have asked my brother and close family members to come as soon as they can.  I will tell you when it is appropriate for people to visit.  Until then, PLEASE DO NOT ASK IF YOU CAN COME.  PLEASE RESPECT OUR FAMILY IN THIS TIME OF GRIEF.  

I can't reconcile what is going on, but I trust Jesus is comforting Andrew as I write this!  If I have to let go, I know he will on to be with the Lord and rest in eternal peace.

I HAVE A SPECIAL PRAYER REQUEST.  PLEASE PRAY ANDREW WILL AT SOME POINT BEFORE HE PASSES, BE ABLE TO SAY SOMETHING AND BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH HIS FAMILY.  

PLEASE COVER THE PARK FAMILY IN PRAYER IN THIS TURBULENT TIME.

Grieving,
JOE

2 comments:

  1. I want to testify of the good work of Dr okhore who helped me in achieving the things i never thought i was going to have again.My name is rose i was in a relationship for 3yrs with a guy i believed he loved me so much. At a time he started nagging over every little thing i do so i knew something was wrong i tried more than anything in the world to persuade him after a while i noticed some changes in him, i tried to do things dat will please him in several ways but all to no avail.shortly i noticed he was seeing another girl i tried to make him understand that i loved him so much but he wouldn’t even listen.one day i read a testimony on a similar case a person testified of the work of this great Dr okhore even when i did not believe i was convinced by my friend so i contacted him and tried his method reluctantly, surprisingly in less than one week my lover contacted me and till date we are still together happily married with two kids.so if you are going through similar thing or you have a problem just contact him and i guarantee you he will help you get all what you have lost. Here is his email address okhoretemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete


  2. i want to make this known to the entire world, i see many women complaining on not getting pregnant well let me tell you women on the best and safe method of get pregnant and deliver safely, i was 32years old and i had been married since i was 23years old yet to baby until i was browsing internet one time on how to get pregnant and i saw some comment of some women saying how they got pregnant that they contacted oduma spell temple and they got pregnant , i then decided to take a bold step because i was running out of time because i was already 32years old , i contacted oduma spell temple and the oduma the high priest cast a pregnancy white magic spell for me and in the next month i took in i was pregnant and i gave birth to josh my son and now josh is doing very well and i also have a new born baby girl , my advice to other women is that you can contact Oduma a spell temple via email :odumaspelltemple0@gmail.com call+2349067801825

    ReplyDelete